Effective Date: September 5, 2023
By using Uplift, you agree to the collection, transfer, storage, disclosure, and use of your personal information as described in this Policy.
Information We Collect
When you use Uplift, we collect the following types of information:
Use of Your Information
- 1. Email Address: We will collect your email address when you register with us.
- 2. Password: We collect and store the hashed version of the password that you submit to us.
- 3. Account Expiration Date: We keep records of the end date of your premium membership.
We use your information to:
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- 1. Provide, maintain, and improve the digital product Uplift.
- 2. Communicate with you about your account, provide customer service, and respond to your inquiries.
- 3. Send you technical notices, updates, and other administrative messages.
We do not sell your information to third parties. The information we collect, as described above, is used within our organization to offer premium services, provide customer support, and to communicate with you directly.
Security of Information
We take the security of your personal information seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. Your password is stored in the form of a hash, which is a one-way function and cannot be decrypted.
Changes to This Policy
Any changes to this Policy will be posted on this page with an updated revision date. You are encouraged to review this Policy periodically to stay informed about our privacy practices.
Japanese Translation Provision
If you have any question about this Policy or our handling of your information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org . We accept emails in Japanese and/or English only.
By using Uplift, you agree to the terms and practices described in this policy. If you have any questions or comments about this policy or our use of personal information, please contact us. We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience with our digital product.